MoH: Death toll of Israeli attacks on Gaza rises to 3

Nov 12,2019

Netanyahu: Israeli army started wide-scale offensive on Gaza.

Since the early morning, Israeli occupation has killed three Palestinians and wounded over 20 others in airstrikes across the Gaza Strip, Palestinian ministry of health has said.

The Palestinian ministry of health named the deaths as Bahaa abul-Ata, 42, his wife Asmaa, 39, and Mohammed Hammouda, 19.

According to the ministry, Abul-Ata and his wife were killed in an Israeli airstrike which targeted their apartment located in a residential building in the east of Gaza City.

In addition, the ministry said that four of their their children and a neighbour were wounded and sustained light to moderate injuries.

Meanwhile, the ministry said that Hammouda was targeted by the Israeli fighters as he was driving from the city of Beit-Lahiya, north of Gaza, towards Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

Relatives said that he was heading to visit his cousin, who was wounded in an Israeli strike in the early morning in Gaza.

At midday, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that the Israeli army had started a wide-scale operation against the Palestinians in Gaza.

Earlier in the morning, the Israeli occupation authorities completely closed the crossings with Gaza, in addition to closing the sea for fishing.

 

Palestine Post 24