Israeli occupation forces opened first on Monday night at two Palestinian youth near West Bank village of Na’lin, killing one and wounding the other.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health named the Palestinian, who was killed by the Israeli occupation forces, as Sufian al Khawaja, 29, noting he was from the village of Na’lin near the West Bank city of Salfit.
Israeli occupation forces captured the body of the Palestinian youth and said they had been chasing the other who was wounded.
According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health, the Israeli occupation forces prevented Palestinian paramedics from offering first aid treatment to the dead and left him bleeding to death.
The Israeli occupation forces claimed that the two Palestinians threw stones at Israeli settlers’ vehicles in the area so that they were targeted.
The Palestinian Resistance Movement Hamas described the Israeli murder of the Palestinian youth at this time as an “immoral action” and “opportunism.”
In a statement, Hamas said: “While the world is busy in fighting the outbreak of the coronavirus, Israeli occupation continues killing the Palestinians and carrying out aggression on their rights.”
Palestine Post 24